This enclosure provides additional capacityto an existing cabinet when that capacityhas reached its maximum. It is retro-fitted inthe field using an optional mountingtemplate with step by step instructions andcommon hardware fasteners.
These versatile enclosures mount to anexisting site cabinet to add an extra 6 RU ofrack space. This is a cost effectivealternative to adding capacity with out thecost of an additional cabinet or where thesite space is limited.
- Offers 6 RU of rack space
- Filtered ventilation louvers on front and rear doors
- Thermostatically controlled AC or DC exhaust fan (optional)
- Air Conditioner options available
- Can be mounted to either side of the existing cabinet.
- Front and rear doors are sealed with gasketing and
secured with security bolts with cup washers. (can
wrench/216 tool accessible per Telcordia standards)
- 16 GA galvanized steel with powder coated finish, bolted
and riveted construction
- Side cable entry knock-outs
- Reversible equipment mounting rack options
- Climate control options are also available
- Size: 22” Tall x 14” Wide x 23” Deep
- Weight: 60 lbs approx.
- Ship Weight: 85 lbs approx.
- Material: 16 Gauge Galvanized Steel
- Powder Coated: 1000 hour salt spray test
in compliance with GR487 standards.
- Rating: Designed and built to NEMA 3R
Part Number: AM-221423
• Add-On Enclosure Product Brochure