The Liberty™ Series Fiber Distribution Hub
This affordable, high quality Fiber Distribution Hub features a low profile design, providing an attractive enclosure for rural & residential deployments. Services up to 576 homes from a single cabinet.
- Serves up to 576 homes
- Pole and pad versions available
- Front and back access with locking feature
- Provides flexible fiber cable management
- Low profile design provides an attractive enclosure for rural and residential deployments
- Accepts standard LGX-style 1x32 splitters or cassettes, providing a flexible, high-density design
- .125 ga Powder coated aluminum for strength, reduced weight and pleasing aesthetic appearance
- Unique design minimizes fiber routing congestion
- Pre-connectorized cable installed for rapid deployment
The Liberty™ Fiber Distribution Hub (FDH) provides a secure transition point from the passive optical network (PON) to the subscriber drop for both pre-configured pigtail and/or patch and splice applications. The Liberty FDH’s unique adapter/LGX- style patch panels facilitate rapid service provisioning￼and reconfiguration in the field, while allowing for the use of non-proprietary, industry standard components. The Liberty Series FDH is offered in subscriber counts from 144 to 576,in three Models: FDH-144/288, FDH -432 and FDH -576. Units are equipped with wire management and can be ordered pre-configured and tested with 50’ or 100’ pigtails, patch panels with adapters and optical splitters.
SpecificationsHigh Security: Stainless Steel padlockable quarter-turn door latchesMaterial: .125" Aluminium, with all stainless hardware Powder Coated: In compliance with GR487 standards. 19" Relay Racks: E/A Adjustable
• Liberty Product Brochure