The Nautilus™ Below Grade Enclosure
This patent pending enclosure is the industry’s first below-grade single handle latching, fiber distribution hub. The Nautilus protects your fiber investment by keeping it out of sight, out of mind and out of harm’s way.
- Innovative Single Handle Latching System - Insures Proper Seal
- Designed to meet GR-3121, GR-3125 and GR-487
- NEMA 6 Compliant - No Water Intrusion
- GR-487 Compliant powder-coat finish
- Swing-out Rack - Easy Access to all Fiber Connections
- Totally Concealed - Community-Friendly
- Constructed of .125 Aluminum - Lighter weight
- 300 Series Stainless Steel Hardware - Corrosion Resistant
- EPDM Rubber Gasket used for door seal - Double-Sealed Door
- Below Grade - Protection from everyday hazards
The Nautilus™ is designed to house OSP fiber and provide connectivity up to 288 fiber counts. The Nautilus features a patent pending single handle latching design which makes it user friendly and assures that the unit is sealed every time. The solution includes a mounting frame for easy access to the enclosure with lift-assist. The Nautilus is designed to be mounted below grade in a hand hole or vault but can also be pole mounted or pad mounted for an above-grade solution in flood prone areas. The Nautilus is Ideal for housing PON, Feeder/Distribution or any type FTTx technology, and is the most craft-friendly below grade cabinet on the market.
SpecificationsBelow Grade Protection: Up to 72 hours of water intrusion protection when fully submerged below grade High Security: Stainless Steel padlockable single-handle door latch Material: .125" Aluminium, with all stainless hardware Powder Coated: In compliance with GR487 standards. 19" Relay Racks: E/A Adjustable
• Nautilus Product Brochure