Fort Series Standard Offerings
- Galvanized Steel. Outstanding impact and corrosion resistance. Walls, floor and ceiling 14 gauge. Ceiling joists 12 gauge.
- NEMA Protection: This enclosure protects against rain, sleet, snow, splashing water and damage from external ice formation.
- Stainless Steel Hardware: We choose the highest quality materials to produce our enclosures. Type 304 stainless steel hardware will not rust in the field.
- GR487 Powder Coat: Enclosures are powder coated and tested to the Telcordia GR487 specifications for telecom enclosures.
- Power: Pre-wired 20 Amp receptacles are a standard feature.
- Load Center: 100 Amp load center w/ main breaker, two 20 amp breakers, 12 slot.
- Locking: Secure, strong lockable door knobs[
- Vinyl Flooring: Commercial Grade
- LED Lighting
- Lifting Eyes/Forklift Tubes: Crane ready lifting eyes and forklift tubes for a convenient way to offload and position your shelter.
- Insulation: 11R in-wall, ceiling and floor.
Available in multiple configurations:
Upgraded Load Center
Upgraded Copper Ground Bar
Generator Plug & Interlock
Numbered 19″ or 23″ EIA Standard Relay Racks
L Rail Set
AC and Heat*
- 1 TON to 5 TON Units
- High Volume
- AC or DC Powered
- Consult factory for sizes
High Output Ventilation
- 115VAC / 12, 24, 48VDC
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Filters Available
- Built in adjustable thermostat
- 1500W, 115VAC
- Dual AC with a controller that switches lead/lag AC.
*Built in adjustable thermostat. Closed-loop system, 115/230 VAC