Liberty Series Nautilus Below Grade Enclosure
Nautilus Standard Offerings
- .125 Aircraft Grade Aluminum. Outstanding corrosion resistance.
- NEMA 6 Protection: Enclosure is protected from entry of water during occasional submersion.
- Stainless Steel Hardware: We choose the highest quality materials to produce our enclosures. Type 304 stainless steel hardware will not rust in the field.
- GR487 Powder Coat: Enclosures are powder coated and tested to the Telcordia GR487 specifications for telecom enclosures.
- Numbered Adjustable Equipment Racks: 19″ Swing Rack
- Below Grade: Provides water intrusion protection when fully submerged below grade.
- Ground Terminal Strip: 12 position aluminum strip.
- Locking: Extremely secure, strong and impermeable. Lockable handles and hinges are made from Type 304 stainless steel.
- Lifting Eyes: Crane ready lifting eyes for convenient way to offload and position your enclosure.
Available in multiple configurations:
- Splice Trays
- Adapter Plates
- 12 Count
- 24 Count
- Pre-Connectorized SC APC
- Fiber Count 12, 24, 36, 48, 72, 96, 144
- Loose Tube, Armored
50′ or 100′
48″L x 36″D x 36″W