Minifort Series Standard Offerings
- .125 Aircraft Grade Aluminum. Outstanding corrosion resistance.
- NEMA Protection: This enclosure protects against rain, sleet, snow, splashing water and damage from external ice formation.
- Stainless Steel Hardware: We choose the highest quality materials to produce our enclosures. Type 304 stainless steel hardware will not rust in the field.
- GR487 Powder Coat: Enclosures are powder coated and tested to the Telcordia GR487 specifications for telecom enclosures.
- Power: Pre-wired 20 Amp receptacles are a standard feature.
- Numbered Adjustable Equipment Racks: 19″ or 23″
- Solar Shield Roof: Includes a double wall roof to reduce the radiant heat and internal cooling requirements of the enclosure.
- Ground Terminal Strip: 12 position aluminum strip.
- Locking: Extremely secure, strong and impermeable. Lockable handles and hinges are made from Type 304 steel.
Available in multiple configurations:
Upgraded Copper Ground Bar
Generator Plug & Interlock
Additional Set of Rails
Recommended for climate control options
AC 1,000 to 12,000 BTU/hr*
- Built-in Heater
- Corrosion Protection
- Cold Start Heater
AC 1,000 to 6,000 BTU/hr*
- 48 VDC Powered
- 115VAC / 12, 24, 48VDC
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Filters Available
- Built in adjustable thermostat
- 100W-1000W 115VAC
- Consult factory for sizes
Battery Heater Pad
- Fits on Battery Tray
*Built in adjustable thermostat. Closed-loop system, 115/230 VAC